Monday, July 19, 2010

7 days in, 7 pounds down…

That’s right I am currently losing at a rate of a pound a day and let me tell you it certainly helps keep me going. Being on a liquid diet is hard, there is no doubt about it, but seeing the scale go down helps motivate me to keep going.

I have 2 weeks left and then it is my surgery. I can’t believe how fast it is approaching. I’m trying not to think about it and just focusing on getting through this liquid diet phase. Next week I’m on vacation and I fear it’s going to make it harder. At least at work I have a distraction, but on weekends, it’s easy to obsess and think of food constantly. I would imagine the week off would be the same, but hopefully because I will be up at the cottage I will be to busy having fun, swimming and hiking...fingers crossed!

No comments: