Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Post-op update...

I know this one is late, but to be honest this surgery has been harder then I thought it would be, at least I can now say I'm on the other side. I had lost 20 pounds on the 3 week liquid diet and another 10 pounds since surgery. It's a lot I know and I'm happy about it, but wow what a process to get here so far.

As I said the surgery was harder then I thought, I was a day longer in the hospital then I expected, bring my stay to 4 days. I was really nauseous the first few days and I had a fever and high pulse, all of which contributed to the extra night. I'm doing better now and keeping down everything I'm eating. I still have pain though and that's annoying, I would have thought by now the pain would be gone and I'm so looking forward to when it is.

I'm still not feeling quite like myself right now and just taking it day by day.

1 comment:

Raven said...

Sorry! I hope you feel better soon